0.9.0 - Release Candidate
New Node SDK in this release, and CMake support for our C++ SDK as well! Check it out!
We are now in feature freeze until Tuesday, 2nd of April. This means only docs, bug fixes and tests PRs will be merged during this time.
(Other PRs will be marked as “merge-after-release” and will be held until after that date)
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Consistency: Portpolicy static=>Static & dynamic=>Dynamic #617 (markmandel)
- Adding a section in the documentation about deploying Agones using GCP Marketplace. #664 (bbf)
- Add Agones Kubernetes API docs generator #645 (aLekSer)
- Added support for persisting logs in ‘emptyDir’ volume attached to agones controller. #620 (jkowalski)
- Adding Locust tests - initial changes for #412 #611 (pm7h)
- Emit stress test metrics in Fortio format. #586 (jkowalski)
- Add Node.js SDK and example - closes #538 #581 (steven-supersolid)
- Cpp sdk cmake #464 (dsazonoff)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable